Read this article from a Tampa Newspaper about a customer in Hunters Green who decided to Pressure Wash a Roof in New Tampa ?
" TAMPA – A container with an acid residue exploded Friday morning in New Tampa, severely burning a 36-year-old man.
Investigators say Kenneth Toledo, a Tampa man who owns a pressure washing business, poured chlorine and water into the container, which had previously been used to apply an acid wash. The container had not been properly rinsed, and the resulting chemical reaction caused the explosion, officials said.
The container exploded as Toledo scaled a ladder to clean the tile roof of a Hunter’s Green home in the 17800 block of Osprey Point Place, pelting Toledo with chemicals and shrapnel. He was airlifted to Tampa General Hospital. His condition was unknown Friday.
The explosion also blew a 2-foot-wide hole in the roof. Tile was scattered about the driveway. "